Please refer to the below when placing your order:
• Orders under €100 are to be paid in full at the time you place your order.
• Orders over €100 require a 50% deposit.
• Orders with less than 2 weeks’ notice must be paid in full and are non-refundable.
• Orders that are prepaid in full will receive a 50% refund if cancelled 2-4 weeks before the agreed collection date.*
• Payments can be made easily online via bank transfer.
• Deposits are non-refundable.
Please note: Without at least a deposit, the date is not reserved.
*This does not apply to wedding orders.
Need an order last minute? No problem! I have introduced a late order fee for those panic orders so you can celebrate in time. We can work together to create something beautiful!
• Once an order has been collected it is considered accepted.
• Once you collect your cake, I am not responsible for damage caused to any order.
• Repairs to orders will be subject to additional charges.
• Direct sunlight and temperatures of 24 degrees Celsius (75 Fahrenheit) and higher may have adverse effects on any cake.
• During transportation, cakes must be held flat or rested on a flat surface.
I respect we are all busy, therefore there is a pre-arranged 30-minute collection window agreed upon between myself and the customer. Any late collections will incur a €15 surcharge.
Please note: the late fee only exists to ensure I can stay on schedule and fulfil all orders by their deadlines.
The sooner we can plan your bespoke order, the more time I have to deliver my very best work for you. I recommend placing your order minimum 4 weeks in advance – contact me here!